This course is only available to selected clients from Centacare Ballarat who are working at the Christmas tree farm. The units have been contextualized for the specific requirements for tending Christmas trees
Will be by demonstration of skills and answering related questions.
1. Introduction and induction
2. Sending and receiving messages
3. Visual messages
4. Body language
5. The six C’s of communication
6. Making sure you understand the communication
7. Producing and developing your own resume
8. Tool maintenance and sharpening
9. Inspecting tools prior to use
10. Tag out and storage of tools requiring maintenance or replacement.
11. Operator safety and responsibilities.
12. Environmental legislation and Codes of Practice
15. Operational guidelines for environmental compliance
Enrolment in FWP20111 Certificate II in Forest Growing and Management
FWPCOR2202 Communicate and interact effectively (40 hrs)
FWPCOR2203 Follow environmental care procedures (30 hrs)
FWPCOT2219B Use hand held tools (20 hrs)
Cost : $990
2016 VTG Subsidised: -
The student fee is indicative only and subject to change given individual circumstances at enrolment. Additional fees may apply such as student services and amenities fees.
Indicative Tuition Fee $270.00 (State Government of Victoria Subsidised)
Total Cost $270.00 ($990.00 if ineligible for subsidy)