|Course name||Woodmachinist Block 2 – OHS, Communication and Teamwork|
|Duration||2 weeks at Creswick with some assignment work|
This course is aimed at providing advanced communication, diagnostic and operating skills to refine and improve a companies’ moulding operation.
Will be by demonstration of skills and answering related questions.
1. The model workplace and workteam
2. Workplace roles, responsibilities and structure
3. Managing tasks and time
4. Communication skills
5. Problem solving and negotiation
6. Risks, Hazards and Mitigation
7. Emergency procedures, OHS recording and reporting procedures
8. Environmental management and systems
9. Principles of Quality Management
10. Quality Systems
11. Problem Identification and Rectification
This course is part of the core units for Certificate III training programs.
Enrolment in FWP30816 Certificate III in Woodmachining and FWP30311 Certificate III in Sawmilling and Processing
BSBFLM312C Contribute to Team Effectiveness (40 hrs)
FWPCOR2201 Work Effectively in the Forest and Forest Products Industry (35 hrs)
FWPCOR2202 Communicate and interact effectively in the workplace (40 hrs)
FWPCOR3201 Implement safety, health and environment policies & procedures (80 hrs)
FWPCOR3202 Conduct quality and product care procedures (20 hrs)
2015 Subsidised –
The student fee is indicative only and subject to change given individual circumstances at enrolment. Additional fees may apply such as student services and amenities fees.
Indicative Tuition Fee $645.00 (State Government of Victoria Subsidised)
Materials Fee $100.00
Total Cost $745.00 ($2,000.00 if ineligible for subsidy)